ABF

Ответить
ShalokShalom
Operating system: ROSA

ABF

Сообщение ShalokShalom » 27 мар 2016, 23:16

"It is our perfect and completely automated developer platform. Register in ABF absolutely free and simply become a Linux developer. From code to ISO image. Join community right now."'

Ok, i am a member of ABF since about a year, wait since so long for the option to create an iso and now does it seem, as this dream comes finally real ^^
Just; how ? The ABF itself get no change (visually) since the last months, where is the option to create one, please?

I thought the issue with the admin permissions was finaly solved now, while it seems that the title in the slidebar is not true.
An proposal: If these permission issues does still exist, please spend me an image, in order to clone it on one of my computers.
To guarantee your passwords security, please take one image, as an example with Clonezilla, clone it to somewhere else,
Please change the Administrator passwords there to something like 1234 and offer us that ISO then as open ABF for everyone. :D
We are able to clone the image to our computers, change the password and thats it. ^^

Ответить

Вернуться в «ROSA Fresh R4-R7 (2014.1)»