Replace the Rocketbar with a panel

Non-Desktop related topics
Ответить
esteban1972
Operating system: Mandriva 2011, Rosa Marathon 2012 LTS EE

Replace the Rocketbar with a panel

Сообщение esteban1972 » 03 мар 2013, 10:04

Hi,

I'm a user of Mandriva 2011 and I want to use Rosa Marathon 2012 now. In my Mandriva configuration I replaced some of the Rosa addons, one of them is the Rocketbar. I want to use a default panel instead of the Rocketbar but I can only add a panel (the black one) on the top, left or right side of the screen. If I try to add it to the bottom of the screen it automatically changes to a panel with the same look of the Rocketbar (the light blue one). How can I have the default panel (dark one) at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks

Esteban
Costa Rica

kda
Operating system: ROSA Desktop.Fresh 2012
Контактная информация:

Re: Replace the Rocketbar with a panel

Сообщение kda » 04 мар 2013, 12:17

esteban1972 писал(а):Hi,

I'm a user of Mandriva 2011 and I want to use Rosa Marathon 2012 now. In my Mandriva configuration I replaced some of the Rosa addons, one of them is the Rocketbar. I want to use a default panel instead of the Rocketbar but I can only add a panel (the black one) on the top, left or right side of the screen. If I try to add it to the bottom of the screen it automatically changes to a panel with the same look of the Rocketbar (the light blue one). How can I have the default panel (dark one) at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks

Esteban
Costa Rica
Just use another plasma theme. :)

Ответить

Вернуться в «Marathon (LTS) General Software»