Ответить
PastorDi
Operating system: IBM DOS, OS/2
Контактная информация:

ROSA FRESH R12

Сообщение PastorDi » 05 окт 2021, 16:34

Attention!
ISO: https://abf.io/platforms/rosa2021.1/pro ... ists/41234
Announced the first release candidate ROSA FRESH R12 (Plasma5)!
Installation and feedback are welcome!
Thank you for waiting.

Vlad21
Operating system: Now : Debian8 KDE

ROSA FRESH R12

Сообщение Vlad21 » 09 ноя 2021, 15:52

Hi All!
At first I thought, " this is it." An excellent OS, but later came the problems. The default browser is Chromium. I don't like privacy-defying companies, so in the first step I chose the Falkon browser.
In the second step, I removed the Chromium browser,( but only the icon disappeared from taskmanager ?).
In the third step, I disabled a lot of g***le pages in the hosts file. Since then, the internet has stopped working, only the intranet works ( pict. 2 ). As you see on the desktop, the wheather report widget doesn't wok too.
Pages opened in the Falkon browser indicate a "server IP address could not be found" error, and the system the Chromium browser settings recommended ( after it has been completely[ ? ] removed... pict. 1).
And finally, the hosts file. The Debian8 KDE system works fine with it ( hosts ).
Best regards : -=L=-
Вложения
hosts.tar.gz
(1.23 КБ) 186 скачиваний
pict_2.png
pict_1.png

irton
Operating system: Rosa Fresh Xfce

ROSA FRESH R12

Сообщение irton » 14 ноя 2021, 17:51

Ping 8.8.8.8 - pass? (Internet work)

Ping yandex.com - pass? (If fail check dns setting)

Vlad21
Operating system: Now : Debian8 KDE

ROSA FRESH R12

Сообщение Vlad21 » 17 ноя 2021, 19:57

Thank you for your answer.

I gave up, by the way. There were a lot of problems after the installation. I think this version is more experimental. :( :(
I'll try again in a year.
One of many different mistakes :
When installing, I set up the keyboard in my native language (hu). At the first start, the system changed it to us and ru. And then ...
There is no "#" mark on the hungarian keyboard layout. In other systems (Fresh R11 Plasma5) : "altgr + x" = "#" . This makes it difficult to edit .conf files.
No way to completely uninstall Chromium. The location of the shortcut remains everywhere.
These are the minor problems.

See you in a year...

Ответить

Вернуться в «Desktop»