Linux Rosa R10 LXQt - An autistic laptop - Can print - But : no other use of USB

Ответить
Garrulix
Operating system: Rosa R10 LXQt

Linux Rosa R10 LXQt - An autistic laptop - Can print - But : no other use of USB

Сообщение Garrulix » 10 авг 2018, 18:55

Hi ...
there's something odd with my laptop.
Fortunately I can still access any file and I can print , but I cannot save a file with a USB Key.
The successful connection to a print (an HP OfficeJet 50) is through a USB port.
Internet : sometimes yes, sometimes not. So I will transfer that way, when it works, my files to my new laptop. For sure a complicated task when there are several gigas of whatever kind of documents to transfer.
It's highly bothering that such issues appear. Maybe just because it's a 4 years old laptop, but nonetheless I need to know what one of you, Linux Rosa experts, would try to detect what's wrong with the USB ports.
If such troubles can happen I honestly prefer to use another Linux distribution.
I suppose there is a system file that was damaged.
Cheers everyone.

aponomarenko
Operating system: ROSA Linux

Сообщение aponomarenko » 20 авг 2018, 09:35

Make diagnostics with the help of hw-probe tool after some manipulations with the port:

Код: Выделить всё

hw-probe -all -upload
Attach the probe url here for debugging. We'll verify the logs collected.
Проверить работоспособность компьютера и найти драйвера / Check operability of hardware and find drivers:

Код: Выделить всё

hw-probe -all -upload
См. http://wiki.rosalab.ru/ru/index.php/Проба_компьютера

Ответить

Вернуться в «Desktop»