ROSA - Wiki

English-speaking forum for talkers =)
Ответить
enrico65
Operating system: ROSA R8

ROSA - Wiki

Сообщение enrico65 » 28 янв 2017, 15:50

Hi folks and developers,

I've seen that the Wiki needs a lot of translation work especially done for German-speaking users. Now I'm a native German (although I've moved away from Germany and are living at a better place) and I would like to contribute to the Wiki. ROSA is not known well in Germany, Austria and Switzerland probably because of it's lack of German documentation like the Wiki, but I think there's a good chance to change this by translating the Wiki. Now I've signed up for the wiki but I don't know how I can conntribute. Is there any client-software with which I can write the translation of an article and upload it to the Wiki?

If somebody can help me with some advice it would be very appreciated!

Thanks a lot in advance!

enrico65

keleg

Re: ROSA - Wiki

Сообщение keleg » 31 янв 2017, 03:37

Thank you. Client programs do not. You can edit our wiki as a regular Wikipedia.

enrico65
Operating system: ROSA R8

Re: ROSA - Wiki

Сообщение enrico65 » 19 сен 2017, 20:14

Sorry for extremely delayed reply! I started now with the translations and took a closer look at the main page of German-speaking section. I could translate the first page but unfortunately the links do not work correctly any more. I copied the original text from the English main page, so perhaps this could have caused broken links??!! I know I have to learn a lot so please excuse! Thanks for your help!

enrico65

Ответить

Вернуться в «Off the wall»